Wordle 368 June 22 HINTS: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
Wordle is back with yet another fiendish puzzle, and just in time for hump day. The daily Wordle for June 22 is a tough one, and is almost certain to bring an end to one or two winning streaks. If you’re struggling with today’s Wordle, then don’t fret, because Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 368. Just head to the bottom of the page for those crucial clues. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully figure out the answer, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter is in the word, just not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you do manage to solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media for bragging rights. The app also keeps track of your statistics, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 368 on June 22…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘AUDIO’ or ‘ARISE’ are good starting words, as they contain lots of vowels. If you use ‘AUDIO’, perhaps follow it up with something like ‘SPENT’ to incorporate even more common letters.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 368 clues for June 22…
1. Wordle 368 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 368 contains two vowels.
3. Simply terrible.